- My very first review was for SchoolHouseTeachers.com. This is one I still use a lot. Jennifer Courtney, from Classical Conversations, writes a weekly Classical History lesson that we use every week. It goes right along with what we are studying. There is so much on this site that I still haven't gotten to it all, but like to fill in "spare time" with random daily lessons they post about history, math, grammar, etc. It is fun to have some variety in our day. It is still just $1 for the first month and $5.95 for additional months. Well worth it, IMO. Oh and if you join and use my link, I get "credit" for it...they have a great affiliate program you should check out after you join: http://schoolhouseteachers.com/dap/a/?a=12777
- A Cry from Egypt - I have loaned this book out to several people and still highly recommend it. We are waiting on pins and needles for her next book to come out :)
- BeeYouTiFul Products - This was a nice change from the curriculum reviews I had been doing. I still use their Miracle Salve daily (with the Lip Balm on my lips as a commenter recommended and on everything else we can think of). We use the Owie Stick often and would take Berry Well every day if we could afford it. Love it all!
- Deep Blue Kids Bible - My new favorite kids Bible!
- Samson's Classroom - Great, fun reinforcement of Language Arts.
- Sugar Creek Gang - We surprised the kids with the second volume to listen to on our trip a few weeks ago and we all listened to the entire volume and ALL enjoyed it! Highly recommend these for all kids to listen to! We have volume 3 to give to them for Christmas and a little birdie told me that Grandma picked up volume 4 for them. They will be pumped!
- Growing Up Wild - This was another of my faves. So cool see video of a family serving God in the mission field. I would love to have more of these DVDs and need to get ordering!
Click the button below to see others that have looked back at 2012.