Thursday, December 13, 2012

Remember me?

I didn't fall off the face of the earth. We've just been busy...

Wowing everyone with our mad baking skillz:


Oh yeah, and sailing the 7 seas...We had a fabulous family cruise to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel after Thanksgiving. Best vacation ever:


I'm just about finished getting everyone's Christmas pictures returned to them (although never did our own family Christmas pics this year - oops). YAY. Then I'll be back to catch up around here.

4 comments:

  1. I did that same cruise years ago with a friend! I hope you swam with the sting rays! :) I'm so happy for you and it looks and sounds like an amazing trip! I want to hear more about it.

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to your precious family! Always thinking of you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun to go with friends. I heard the sting rays were awesome. We didn't. Our kids had never really been to the beach at all (we have lakes here...and have been to the Gulf in FL, but not like this). They loved just playing in the water and sand. So much fun!

      Delete
  2. I love the family picture in the water! That would make a fantastic Christmas card picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kym! I never thought I would post a pic of me in a swimsuit with no makeup - haha! Just might have to use it.

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!