Friday, October 12, 2012

blogging through the alphabet {f}



F is for Flashcards :)

You heard me....flashcards!

One of my amazing, supermom friends threw an awesome "make your own flashcards" party last night. I should probably be embarrassed to admit how much fun I had cutting, laminating, and chatting...ok, and snacking! She spent hours (and hours) (and hours) typing up all kinds of flashcards that will benefit us in CC, having them printed, buying the lamination, and telling us over and over how to cut them out the right way. And I am SO thankful for her friendship and mad laminating skills! 

T's Math, C's Latin, and T's vocab

Review today was so much fun, thanks to our awesome flashcards. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mrs. N. You rock!

Check out other people who are blogging through the alphabet here....and join us!


6 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!! I love the idea of having a "make your own flash cards party - very cool idea. How long have you been reviewing for TOS? I started to do that - but can't keep up with the forum (too much going on in my schedule) Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! You are a busy lady! I started in June or July. It was shorter this time but we loved it. I just filled out the app for next year and hope to get to do it again.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like it would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Love all that laminating.I love my laminator too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and being my 300th follower! I am following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fellow crew member stopping by to follow your blog. Sounds like you had a great time! Flash cards are great tools for games too. I hope I am on the crew next year too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a Liebster Blog award because your family cracks me up! Here's the link to my post - http://scrivnerburg365.blogspot.com/2012/10/hey-i-was-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!