Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good morning

I love when I wake up and the kids tell me all they have already done. Breakfast is done. Showers are done. They are dressed and teaching each other school. They were so diligent in getting things knocked off their list and sweetly let their tired mom sleep in.

That didn't happen today. Today, I woke up to Terrific T in bed with me trying to think of ways to get on America's Funniest Home Videos. I grunted "no" a few times as he rattled crazy ideas off but I decide it was time to get up when he mentioned throwing WonderMutt out the window and being super glued to her so he "accidentally" flew out too.

Sleeping in is a great thing as a mom...but not always smart ;)

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny!!

    Thanks for the prayers :O)

    Have a restful night and a happy tomorrow. And hopefully we won't see you all on America's Funniest Home Video's this week :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I think I would pass out if my kids ever got up, dressed and fed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He never stop amazing me.. haha

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!