Thursday, June 3, 2010

So...let's see how this goes.

I have several blogs going now but none that are a place where I can just post whatever I feel like posting, whether it be serious, stupid, venting, or boasting. I have my blog of things the kids say (that I am so grateful for or I would never remember the crazy things they say at the end of the day), my photo a week blog (that I started so my kids would remember they had a mom when they look back on the 1000's of pics of them and see none of me), and my biz blog (that pays the bills - woot!) but I got thinking that there is More 2 Les (that's me) than being a mom or photographer. Not that there's anything wrong with those things, I just don't need my entire identity wrapped up in individual things. I hope to be able to find remember who I am and have fun in the process.

So, let's see if I can spin one more plate without them all crashing down around me. K?

3 comments:

  1. I love folowing your blogs...all of them. And you do have another hat...the me hat?!;) Can't wait to 'follow' you here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be fun! I am looking forward to reading your new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls. I might need a 12 step blog program soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!