Thursday, June 17, 2010

Peace

I am sure Big Daddy would blame PMS but I feel that I have justified reasons to be grumpy today. Isn't it just like God to make a paper fall out of my Bible this morning (when I was grumpily going to read it because I had already made the boys read theirs so felt like I should) that had Romans 12:18 written out on it. I don't even remember writing it down, or what the situation was at that moment but apparently I needed it then, and I know I needed it this morning.

"If possible, so far as it depends on you, 
be at peace with all men." 

Dang it! I had bought hats and balloons and everything for my pity party and you know how I hate returning things. So, this is me, sucking it up, moving on, and not blowing things any further out of proportion.

Off to live in peace!

5 comments:

  1. You gotta love (or get really irritated!) when those papers "fall out" of your Bible. That's happened to me in one shape or another LOTS of times. Way to choose peace! I will pray it actually comes quickly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that was actually me (and not Lauren and Katie) that left the comment. Just so you know they aren't reading it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dang it! I had bought hats and balloons and everything for my pity party and you know how I hate returning things."

    rotfl

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome that it fell out at the time you needed it the most. I need more reminders like that in my life. I'm sorry your pity party was canceled! :))

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for returning them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!