Friday, February 8, 2013

Liebster Award...take 2 or 3 or 4 :)

Yeehaw! Kym, at Homeschool Coffee Break, has given me a Liebster Award. Thank you so much - you are sweet :) This reminded me that I am such a loser and completely forgot when Bethany, at Little Homeschool Blessings, gave me this award back in January. I'm such a dork! I'm sorry, Bethany! This has been a crazy time for us and I don't knwo what happened to my brain.


I have been honored to get this award before and there is no way I can think of 11 more things about me without putting you all straight to sleep...so here is the link to the last list of fascinating things about moi.

http://more2les.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award-woohoo-o.html

Since then, we have almost finished our foster process - classes end on Tuesday and we had to postpone our homestudy due to the flu outbreak at our casa, but are on track to finish it up this coming week too, I hope. We also took our house off the market and are staying put for a while and waiting to see what God has planned for us.

And now, since Big Daddy graciously took the kidlets to play practice tonight for me, I will attempt to answer some of the questions asked on their blogs. Let's see...I'll mix and match here ;)

  1. Why did you start your blog? As a sort of journal. Something we can look back at and remember what we did, since goodness knows I can't remember yesterday anymore!
  2. Where did you go on your best vacation ever? Our last cruise will be hard to top! Darn, it seems I never went back and blogged about how awesome it was. Just have this sneak peek of it. Oops.
  3. Do you play a musical instrument? I took many years of piano and can pick out something if needed...Oh and I and can play a mean tin whistle.
  4. What is your favorite food? Anything that I don't have to make or clean up. Count me in!
  5. What's the funniest thing your kid(s) did or said recently? Oh this killed me...and he will kill me for posting it. Captain C was so fed up with doing Latin this week that he sighed, "I wish the whole world spoke the same language so we didn't have to learn new ones." I asked him which language he wishes they all spoke and he said, "American....I mean, I mean...English!" I laughed so hard! Love that boy!
  6. What makes you most happy about homeschooling? Sleeping in!
  7. What is the subject you like the least? To teach? spelling.
  8. What is your favorite season? Spring! Almost finished with the normal school year and the weather is nice enough to do everything outside without melting.
  9. Where do you like to spend your time? I am a total homebody.
  10. Which chore do you like the most? Ugh, none of them! Hmmm....I'm lazy and wish our house self cleaned!
  11. If given the choice between sleeping in or going to bed early, what would you pick? Sleeping in. See #6. I don't like getting up in the morning, especially if it is cold.

And now to be a total loser, I'm not going to pass this award along. I tried that last time and no one replied. You all know I love you and clearly don't have the spare time, like me, to answer these things. Thank you, Big Daddy, for giving me the night off! You rock!! Our little Music Men (and woman) appreciate you too! Love you!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I am a loser and never do these things, but they are fun to receive and I love looking at your answers. I'm a homebody too, big time. Some chores I do enjoy, but lately I can't seem to get ahead with anything...so I wish my house was self-cleaning lately too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading the facts about you and your answers to the questions. I agree with you on so many of them - especially wishing my house was self-cleaning!

    As for me being a celeb... not so much, it was a huge choir and I don't think my face was ever shown on TV. LOL But it was a very cool experience!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!