Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Thankful {Nov 1}

Sometimes I take my blessings for granted. Ok, if I'm being honest, the majority of the time I take my blessings for granted.

So, during November, I am going to post things that I am thankful for so I can look back and remember all the blessings God has given me. My goal is to take a picture and post each day this month, but I'm not going to beat myself up if I miss a day here or there. Some is better than none and I'm giving myself grace to miss.

We have had some minor illnesses in our house this week and it has slowed us down a bit. Sometimes it is nice to slow down, especially after the busy past few weeks we have had with work, school, family visiting, etc, etc, etc.

{Nov 1} I'm thankful for quiet moments.



I asked the kids to tell me what they are thankful for today too:
C - Food
T - That I am feeling better
P - That Jesus died on the cross to forgive my sins

What are you thankful for today? I would love for you to join me and help me stay accountable this month. I don't have cool buttons or even know how to make a linky dealy...but just post on your blog and come put the link in the comments here and I promise I will come read and comment on your blog too :)

3 comments:

  1. You KNOW I love thankful posts. :-) I'm so so so thankful that we FINALLY got the adoption paperwork for our Little Man. Soon he will be ours forever and for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Leslie. I think we all take our blessings for granted at times, life is crazy and busy. BUT, it's nice to slow down and remember to be thankful. It makes us appreciate the little things even more. I love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm doing thankful posts too but can't figure out how to add my URL from my phone :) I'll add it later. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!