Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm Thankful {Nov 7}

I'm thankful for a God of second chances.


I'm thankful that He is patient with me when it takes me longer than it should to listen and/or move. I'm thankful that He loves me no matter what. I'm thankful that He is always there to comfort me and guide me. I'm thankful for His forgiveness, over and over again. I'm thankful that He sent His Son to die for my sins so I can live forever with Him. I'm thankful that His mercies are new every morning. 

~Hallelujah is the highest praise~

(watch the video and I dare you to not sing this all day)

3 comments:

  1. My favorite video EVER! I think I've seen it a hundred times. A friend sent it to me last year, and I just LOVE it so much.

    Knowing we have a 2nd chance each day, and are renewed each day by our Heavenly Father is what keeps me going.

    love this sweet post, and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have listened to this so many times too. When the kids hear the "real" version, they add in Danny's part :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!