Wednesday, November 14, 2012

* Pig Mania *

Terrific T has decided to become an author. He has written his first book and already sold 10 copies! We had a CC Marketplace this week, where kids could sell things they have made. He made copies of his 12 page book, Pig Mania, and set up shop.

His first dollar!
I was very proud of him, and thankful for kind friends that supported his venture. Pig Mania is about a boy who loves pigs (sounds familiar). He loves them so much that he turns into one, and then it is PIG MANIA :)

page 9
As a supportive mother (LOL), I offered to sell them on here for him too :) If you would like a PDF version of this amazing children's book (I'm certainly not biased), click on the button below and it will take you to paypal. After you pay your $1, it will give you a link to "return to LE Portraits" (don't know how to change that wording...it's my first time doing something like this!), click on that to download the book. If it doesn't work, leave a message here with your email address and I will send it to you.

Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Great story Tricky T! I'm promoting it on my Facebook page as well!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!