Friday, November 18, 2011

kids these days...

Terrific T isn't feeling great so he wanted to soak in the tub. Seeing as it is school time, I couldn't let him just soak, so pulled up a movie about Abe Lincoln on Netflix and he watched that on the ipad during his bath. I went in to check on him and Princess P had brought in a tea set and was sitting beside the tub watching the movie too.


It got me thinking about how times have changed from when we were kids. Technology has come a long way! And then made me think of this picture that I have seen on pinterest that says our kids will never know the connection between these two things:



I wonder what technology will be like if Jesus doesn't come back before our kids have kids. And if Jesus DOES come back before then, wow, forget technology...I can't wait to be walking on those streets of gold in heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Oh friend, I sometimes think the world is going to spontaneously combust from all the new technology. It's too much for my brain to handle at times.

    Love the picture you posted from Pinterest. Good memories. Love the first picture too, and the fact that Princess P brought in her tea set!

    Hope you have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!