Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Boys are gross...

aka. I just cleaned the boys' bathroom. Eeewwww! Admittedly, I should do it more often and it might not be as bad but still...eeewwwww! How do they make such a mess? They take turns "cleaning" the bathroom but it would seem that that doesn't include the toilet area. And I can't blame them...not my fave job either. Now, let me preface this by saying that I have never been a boy so maybe I am way off here, but is it really that hard difficult to aim into a 18" bowl of water? I wouldn't think so. Then what is the problem? We have company coming next week (I'd link her blog but she only has a name...no posts...*sigh*) and after that, I'm going to start making sure they clean their bathroom 'til it shines like the top of the Chrysler Building ("We love you, Ms. Hannigan.") and maybe Princess P will start using it again too.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts!!