Thursday, February 2, 2017

Just another Thursday....

Today started with Paige and I driving 3 hours each way to pick up the hubby, who was on his way to California for business yesterday when his car died 3 hours into a 22 hour drive. ugh. Car is in the shop but he needed to be home so we loaded up school and headed for a road trip.



I had an appointment at 1:30 so we had to leave early to make it back. While waiting for the dr, I get this series of texts from Paige, who is now home with Trenton. What the heck?!?!


 I'm glad there was no one else in the waiting room because I literally laughed out loud at them poking the poor thing to see if it was dead. #itflinched

Again...what the heck?!?! I have some odd children!

I came home and made him release the nasty thing. Ewwww.


Trenton has the flu and hasn't changed clothes in two days, but he was sure excited to finally catch something in his borrowed trap. Now he's going to really want one of his own! He knew there were critters under the shed....I'm thankful it wasn't a skunk! We definitely need to live in the country! Our neighbors must thing we are nuts.

How was your Thursday? Anything as exciting as a 6 hour trip before noon and catching a possibly rabid creature? It's ok...there's always next week. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!!