Saturday, February 22, 2014

What's in your queue?

We don't have normal TV. No cable or satellite, but we have Netflix and Amazon Prime so aren't hurting for things to watch. The good thing is we don't have to see commercials - watching those during the Super Bowl was enough "garbage in" for the year. We don't have to see news previews or any of that either, which I like.

I also like that we don't have to wait. We find something we want to watch and pretty much watch a season in a week. I'm not proud of this, but it's a fact. Big Daddy and I can watch a couple episodes a night and there ya go. Season done. It's mindless and relaxing at the end of the day.

Some of our favorites have been Psych, White Collar, Burn Notice, Suits...you get the idea.We finished all those and I haven't watched anything for the last few months (other than me watching Downton Abbey on PBS.com - lol)

So, what do you like to watch? Any good shows out there that we are missing out on? What are some good ones that we could get addicted to? ;o)

3 comments:

  1. I have too much reality TV in my que. Not the trashy stuff though. I like weight loss stories and The Little Couple, stuff like that. I love that y'all don't have regular TV though. The news and commercials are enough "noise" for me. I'm drawn to the news, and often it just makes me anxious. I haven't seen any of the shows that you listed. Am I just way behind the times?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little Couple is good. Sherlock is a must if you don't watch that already. I've started Dr. Who, but don't know if you are into Sci Fi. I've heard really good things about House of Cards, but haven't watched it myself so I don't know. Scandle is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Covert Affairs is seriously so great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!