Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CC Game :)

I guess all the excitement of back to school wore me flat out, because I laid down to listen to P read to me about 1 and woke up around 3. Oops! I think I needed that.

While I snoozed, T and P created a CC game! I was so surprised as they hadn't even mentioned the idea to me. I love it. T was the mastermind behind the whole thing and let P help him make a couple of the question cards. Pretty clever, if I do say so myself...and I do! They had questions about all of this week's memory work and even some Essentials questions in there!

We even got C to join us in playing, which was great review for him of Cycle 1 memory work. We never finished the game but went through the deck about 5 times. He is going to make up Week 2 cards tomorrow so we can get further. There were too many "move back 5 spaces" or "move to the CC! square" cards to be able to make it all the way to the end with one week's worth of questions. But it was a great idea and we will keep playing each week.


I agree, T, it really does!

P jumped in as I was taking a pic of C reading his question.

1 comment:

  1. I love how they are enjoying learning !!! CC Rocks for sure Mr T..
    Love ya,
    Mimi...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!