Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here's a story...

...of a lovely lady. Who will not likely be mom of the year anytime soon!

Today went so much better than yesterday. I think God knows how much you can handle and cuts you some slack when you are teetering on the edge. Know what I mean? Yesterday, I was teetering. Today, was bliss in comparison. The kids knocked out school before lunch with minimal complaints. After lunch,we were reading a Kids Discover magazine together about moon exploration and it was talking about a show from 1959 called Men Into Space. They wanted to see if we could find that online...but I didn't. I did, however, find a site that has all the Brady Bunch episodes on it. I'd understand if you are questioning my searching skillz about now but really, it was a logical path...that I can't currently remember. Anyway, I am not feeling great today so we all snuggled up on the couch, in front of the fire, and watched Season 1, Episodes 1 through 10. Oh My Goodness. How embarrassing! I can't believe we sat there that long. First, Princess P doesn't like to watch TV really and rarely sits through even a 30 minute show. I dozed on and off and woke up to it being dark outside and the Brady boys taking the Brady girls on their first camping trip.  Haha -  that was a good episode ;o) Captain C was playing his DS most of the time...but he's lying if he says he didn't watch it.

Even worse? Big Daddy got home about 6:30. We ate. And the three kiddos are back on the couch watching......episode 11. Craziness, I tell you. We might need a Brady intervention...or might have a GREAT bribe in place for tomorrow's school work to be done quickly again. Hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love the Brady Bunch! We have a few DVDs.

    Hope today is wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!