Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What I think Rhonda is thinking....


This kids named our navigation system Rhonda....she lives in our Honda ;O) I turned her voice off long ago but for some reason today, I got thinking about what she would say, if she was allowed to share her true feelings. I think it would go something like this:

Turn left here, Sweetie.
Oops, you missed it. Let me recaculate a new route for you.
Oh good, there is a street right there that is close for you to turn around.
Oh, you didn't want to turn their either. No problem. Let me, again, recalculate a new route for you.
OR we could just go an entirely different way. Would that make you happy?
Go straight for 3 miles.
Oh NOW you want to turn. What is your problem with following directions? I am trying to help you. Let me re-re-recalculate, although I am not sure I should even bother.
Are you kidding me? Why do you even turn me on and ask my advice. You clearly know what you're doing without me.

Poor Rhonda. I feel kinda bad for her sometimes. She is just trying to do her job but I apparently have issues with following directions. Or maybe I have control issues. Hmmmm...no comment, Big Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!!