Friday, December 6, 2013

Young Living Essential Oils



We are certainly not the most health conscience people on the planet. I don't exercise anywhere near as much as I need to. We eat out more than we should and I can eat an entire box of Four Cheese Cheez-It crackers in one sitting. By myself.

So, when there are little things that we can do to help our family have better health, I jump on those. We drink water kefir most days (now that I got a new starter from my sister's mother-in-law...I managed to kill mine a while back). We have used homeopathic remedies as often as possible the past few years and aren't big on taking medicine.

When I heard about essential oils, I was interested but skeptical. I ordered some that were cheap off a whole foods type site and we started using them. I got peppermint and lavender since I heard they were the must haves. They worked ok, but not great, so I quit using them. Then a friend told me about Young Living. Their oils are 100% awesome. But really, read here about their quality. It is apples and oranges to every other essential oil company. They are more expensive than the others I bought, but I decided to give it a try and see if it was worth it. I bought a kit that had 10 different oils in it and we loved them. We used at least some of them every day. Coincidentally, the kit is call the everyday oils kit - lol. When I was going to order it, instead of paying full price, I signed up as a distributor so I could get 24% off. There is no charge to sign up, you just have to buy the kit (includes the everyday kit, plus a diffuser, stress away, which is one of my fave oils, and other samples and literature for less than the everyday kit is retail!), then you can order as much or as little as you want. There are several other cheaper kits too, but this one seems like the best deal to me since I wanted to try all these oils anyway and it came with a free diffuser. Score!

These are the oils that come in the everyday kit, plus they recently added "Joy."  I think Joy smells horrible so haven't used it much, but apparently if it stinks to you, you need it. Hmmmm....I might try it on my feet or somewhere I won't smell it and see what happens.




Since getting that first kit, we have been ordering each month. This stuff works, guys! Not to get too personal, but I had started having some wicked monthly visits, but have been able to get them back to normal using oils. My doctor joked, "When you get tired of rubbing oils on yourself, give me a call and we will do an ablation." Ummm...I'll stick with putting a drop or two of oil on my wrist each morning, thanks!

We have been able to support all of our body systems with these little bottles of yumminess.  It works! I'm not even kidding.

I have been drinking lemon in my water for a few months and haven't had pop since. Well, once or twice, but I haven't craved it or bought it for myself. 

The options are endless. I get a head/chest cold every year at this time. It started a couple of days ago but I rubbed some oils on before bed to support my immune system and woke up fine in the morning. Big Daddy was out of town when he got his annual head cold and it lasted over a week. We both always get them - I'm amazed that mine cleared it up so quickly.

OK, I'll quit going on and on, but if you want more info, let me know. I have no interest in selling this...I just don't have the time...so I'm just giving you my discount if you want it. If you want to order anything and are local, let me know and I'm ordering tomorrow so can add it in and you can get the 24% off and won't have to pay shipping. If you are not local and want to order, I can order it for you (still get the 24% off but you pay the shipping) or you can sign up and be able to order for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Do you use Young Living already? What are your favorites? I'd love to hear some stories from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!!