Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday: More Birthday Pics

Loves her new doll, Allison. (named after Alice-in Wonderland)


The dog was from Terrific T :)

Makeup from Captain C.

At Incredible Pizza.

Entire buffet and he picks mandarin oranges, pineapples, and a cube of blue jello. Yum.

He's just happy to get to drink pop for a change.



I'm SIX now!!!

Such a good big brother, helping her out.

Turned in all her tickets and bought a "bun bomb" (woopie cushion) and purple teeth.

5 comments:

  1. Purple teeth and a whoopi cushion. Haha! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her birthday outfit!! Especially the skirt!!!

    I guess what six year old doesn't go for whoopi cushions!! It's tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That last picture cracks me up. My sweet little girly girl (also 6) has been begging me for a whoopi cushion. Must be a six year old thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny- i thought it was just my stinky boys!!!

    i've awarded you with the stylish blogger award - check it out on my blog to see what i wrote about you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!