Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Like my pants?

Terrific T told me today that he really liked my pants.
He is so thoughtful. They really are cute jeans (and cost $2.88 so extra cute, right?).
"Not your pants...your parents!"
Oops. Sorry, I misunderstood. I like my parents too!

I hadn't seen them in a long time. The kids got to see them when I was in Cambodia in June but I can't remember the last time they were out here. It was such a nice visit and over too soon.

Thanks for coming to OK! We love and miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great picture, and you look just like your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. T is so sweet... we really enjoyed our 'too short' visit... we had not been to T town since March... remember the green hair ?? haha.. we are already planning our next visit and promise it will not be as long... hoping the kids can visit us again next summer :) love you all ... Hugs, Mimi <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!