Friday, May 17, 2013

Random 5 on Friday ~ May 17th

I've been really swamped since getting back from vacation and haven't been able to catch up here yet so I'm starting with a quick link-up with The Pebble Pond.

1 - Our CC Parent Practicum is next week. It is our first time to host it here in O-Town and it has been a ton of work. But we have fantastic peeps here that have all stepped up to do anything needed. I think it is going to be great (and a HUGE relief when it is over!).

2 -I am so excited about P's dance recital tomorrow. I love these!!

3 - Kids are so over school, but we school through the summer so just trying to keep it light:


4 - I just got an instagram account for the first time - I'm VERY open to suggestions on what the heck I'm doing there. The whole # thing confuses me.

5 - If the kids quit fighting long enough, we are headed to the park for a friends "Gotcha Day" celebration. Adoption rocks! I'm thankful they adopted J so we could get to know him!

Now, go post 5 random things, then link it up!

Have a great weekend!!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go find you on IG now. You don't have to do the # thing, it just lumps your pictures into another file with anyone that has used that same tag. And, some people just use them to be funny, kind of like saying something without really saying it. Does that even make sense?!

    I'm so behind from vacation as well. We've been home since Sunday, and I still have not unpacked my suitcase.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!