Sunday, April 7, 2013

Who I Admire



Here is Terrific T's essay for this week.....

The One that I Admire
By T......
Noelle, who is my cousin, is someone I really admire. She is 10 years old and my industrious cousin. One day, after we went to Disney, when she was 6 years old, she became very sick. Sadly she was diagnosed with a horribly so-far-incurable disease called Diabetes. I was very sad. About one year later, we visited her. She was as happy as a pig in mud and as thankful as a praying mantis. Still today, she is happy and trusts in God. Noelle plays soccer and loves others. I know if I had Diabetes, I wouldn’t stand a chance. Even though she receives shots and has insulin hooked up at all times, she has a smile through it all. I really admire my cousin, Noelle.


He sure loves his cousin! 
If you missed P's essay last week, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!!