Monday, April 22, 2013

The blog post that never was...

I was in a majorly snarky mood yesterday but thankfully had the good sense to not post a blog that I wrote in my head. Sometimes people just really surprise me. By now, not much should surprise me, but it still does. I was hurt and mad and just flat grumpy but reminded today that people are, in fact, human, no matter who they are. And I have been given grace and need to extend that to others too.

So, with that said, I'm going to suck it up and look for the good in people, even when I have to look really, really hard.

Thanks for letting me NOT rant - haha! Love you guys! I'll be back with more non-review posts soon.

I'm on day 10 of feeling like crud, but again, so blessed that this is all I have wrong. Praying for dear friends with much greater health problems. Wrapping up the CC year this week and wrapping up a crazy busy photo season with tons of seniors and families wanting spring pictures. And going to take a quick trip with Captain C about 4 hours away to do one last Senior session this week. I'm looking forward to the one-on-one time with him.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been so sick. I hope you and C enjoy your one-on-one time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your mood. Sometimes I want to write "that" post to get it out. I can relate! Big time. I got so hurt recently over something and I even made a list of things that offended me. So awful of me. I need to work on grace.

    Praying for good health for you. xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!!