Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm still thankful...

Oops. I don't know where these days go. I'm staying up way too late at night and getting up way too early and still seem to run out of time in my days. I'm thankful still, for all the little things that keep my too busy to blog: Captain C, Terrific T, Princess P, Little Dude, road trips, homeschooling, church, CC, facetiming loved ones, fires, quiet times with God, hot chocolate, spreadsheet making, bill paying, cleaning...well, I'm thankful that we have stuff to clean, cooking, shopping, laughing, vegging, praying, washing, editing, playing, laundry, reviewing, snowflake making, and on and on. All these "little" things are what make my life big. Some are WAY more fun than others, but I'm thankful for all of them because they make up my days and I have some pretty good days.

We are entering the busiest time of the year and I don't want to forget to be thankful for all of these little things. I (obviously) didn't stick with the one thankful thing each day, but I am still thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!!